Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Letter to Santa

Dear Santa Clause,

How have you been. I am fine doing alright her in Melbourne. I haven't asked you anything ever. But this year I am going to. So please do your best to help me. If u cant do it its alright-but please do try.

I am hearing news after news of bad things going on in kathmandu and other districts in Nepal. I am so angry and concerned about my countries current situation. Whats this shit about 18 hrs of load shedding in a day. Please Santa if u can do give us some electricity if u have some spare.

And whats happening with people. Why are they fighting carelessly with each other. The media and the parties are quarelling like cats and dogs blaming each other and creating more hostility upon each other. Please help them create some friendship and end this rivalry now.

AND lastly please make nepalese living abroad a bit responsible for their country. I want talented and able people to come back to Nepal and contribute something to the nation. Please do this for me.

THanks Ha!

1 comment:

  1. म एडम्स KEVIN, Aiico बीमा plc को एक प्रतिनिधि, हामी भरोसा र एक ऋण बाहिर दिन मा व्यक्तिगत मतभेद आदर। हामी ऋण चासो दर को 2% प्रदान गर्नेछ। तपाईं यस व्यवसाय मा चासो हो भने अब आफ्नो ऋण कागजातहरू ठीक जारी हस्तांतरण ई-मेल (adams.credi@gmail.com) गरेर हामीलाई सम्पर्क। Plc.you पनि इमेल गरेर हामीलाई सम्पर्क गर्न सक्नुहुन्छ तपाईं aiico बीमा गर्न धेरै स्वागत छ भने व्यापार वा स्कूल स्थापित गर्न एक ऋण आवश्यकता हो (aiicco_insuranceplc@yahoo.com) हामी सन्तुलन स्थानान्तरण अनुरोध गर्न सक्छौं पहिलो हप्ता।

    व्यक्तिगत व्यवसायका लागि ऋण चाहिन्छ? तपाईं आफ्नो इमेल संपर्क भने उपरोक्त तुरुन्तै आफ्नो ऋण स्थानान्तरण प्रक्रिया गर्न
    ठीक।

    ReplyDelete